Postcards From The Ledge

Monday, August 28, 2006

Stuck in DIY hell

Haven’t been able to get near my pc for a couple of days now, and I’ve been itching for some quality time with the slots.

The wife has gotten it into her head that (a)being a man, and (b)being retired, I now have the knowledge, skills, time and actual WANT to do little odd jobs around the house.

Let me put the record straight. I DO NOT like to work with my hands. The thought of sweating over a hammer and nails is my idea of DIY hell.

Luckily, I stumbled upon the DIY Doctor site. It explains all the tools and techniques you need. Very handy, indeed – but I’m definitely not telling the wife The minute she finds out, the list with ‘the little odd jobs’ will become neverending, and I’ll never see the comforting glow of my pc screen ever again…

The DIY Doctor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home