Postcards From The Ledge

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Life begins at ...??

So the kids have flown the nest, the darling wife nags more than ever and even the dog has gone gray. Don't know so much about the 'golden years', I figure it should be called something like the Desperately Boring Years or Please Help Me I'm Slowly Dying (Of Boredom).

Not that I can complain. I've had my fill of traveling the world and experiencing different things and different cultures. It's just that you can only get excited about walking the (graying) dog so many times, or raking up leaves or watching reruns on tv.

Hence the blog. So I get to annoy people other than my wife with my old man rantings about... well... nothing and everything. I might even talk sense every now and then about things I hold dear. Like jazz. And good service ( I don't care what industry you're in - there's no excuse for bad service) and my latest pastime - online slots. Which is coincidentally another thing the wife nags about.

Anyway... Time to walk the dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home